Dry Needling is a facet of therapy that can be used to treat a range of acute and chronic conditions.
As physiotherapists, we are experienced in using either dry needling or traditional techniques. This may involve the treatment of affected muscles and/or fascia in order to improve pain levels, joint range of motion, swelling and muscle relaxation.
Conditions We Treat With Dry Needling Include:
- Back and neck pain from joint or muscular origin
- Muscle or ligament strains and sprains
- Joint pain such as arthritis
- Headaches or migraines
- Numbness, nerve pain (eg sciatica)
- Recovery from surgery
Available At Performance Rehab:
- Dry needling/trigger point
- Traditional Chinese