At Performance Rehab we provide a revolutionary case management system. The physiotherapist will develop a holistic management plan in conjunction with the patient that incorporates a multidisciplinary approach in order to maximise and expedite recovery while incorporating strategies to prevent recurrence.
Our highly trained staff offer a unique combination of in house skills to provide a comprehensive, evidence based management program tailored to the individual’s specific needs.
This may include:
- Joint based manual and manipulative therapy
- Motor control stability retraining
- Imaging ultrasound assessment of muscle performance and real time biofeedback retraining of muscle function, especially for the deep spinal stability muscles
- High level ‘core stability’ training
- Co-ordinated use of osteopathic joint and muscle mobilisation processes such as muscle energy techniques and myofascial manipulation
- Neuro-dynamic mobilisation
- Apparatus based stability and performance training utilising pilates, sling exercise therapy, physio ball, fitter and foam roller
- Gym based exercise programs to increase strength, power, endurance, and aerobic fitness
- Electro-therapy modalities
- Preventative & maintenance programs to minimise injury and maximise performance potential